Luke graduated from University of NSW with a Bachelor of Applied Science (Exercise Physiology) in 2010. Playing soccer semi-professionally while always having a love of sport, the natural progression for Luke was to continue this passion into his studies of human movement.
Since graduating Luke has continued to grow a sound clinical background with previous experiences working in multi-disciplinary teams alongside specialist and other allied health practitioners.
Luke’s key strengths as an Exercise Physiologist are his ability to identify causative factors through sound assessment and apply corrective exercise strategies to achieve set outcomes towards better health and performance for SMI’s patients.
– Biomechanical, performance analysis and testing.
– Musculoskeletal injury management and rehabilitation.
– Exercise prescription for chronic conditions (Diabetes, Osteoarthritis, Chronic Pain, etc.).
– Exercise for cardiovascular conditions and cancers.
– Pre/post-operative exercise prescription.
– Return to work planning and programming.
– University of New South Wales. Bachelor of Applied Science (Exercise Physiology).
– Exercise Sports Science Australia (ESSA). Accredited Exercise Physiologist.
– Medicare Australia Provider.
– SIRA/WorkCover Australia Provider.
– Functional Movement Systems (FMS) -Biomechanical analysis.
– Postural and GAIT analysis.
– VO2 max and Sub Max Testing – Cardiovascular Fitness.
– Anthropometric measurements – Skin Fold testing.
– Exercise economy testing – Strength/Power and Cardiovascular.