Accredited Exercise Physiologists (AEPs) have extensive knowledge, skills and experience in delivering safe, effective clinical exercise programs.
B Ex Sci (Rehab), M Phty
B App Sci (Ex Phys), M Phty
AEPs specialty is exercise, to improve people’s health through active treatment modalities rather than passive treatment modalities. AEPs have a thorough understanding of anatomy, physiology, bio mechanics and the effects of disease/injury on the body. Sports Medicine Institute AEPs provide evidence based treatment to improve our patient’s health.
Why a GP may refer you to an Accredited Exercise Physiology
- To improve your quality of life and health
- To assist you with gaining a more proactive approach in creating a healthy lifestyle
Do you need to see an Exercise Physiologist?
- Is your weight impacting on your mobility and providing physical restrictions?
- Do you have chronic and complex medical conditions?
- Do you need rehabilitation programs or musculoskeletal rehabilitation either due to injury or post operatively?
- Do you require work conditioning?
- Do you require sports performance or pre-habilitation training?