The Sports Medicine Institute dietetic and nutrition practice covers clinical and sports dietetics and nutrition for adults and children.
We provide quality, evidence-based advice, support and resources on all aspects of nutrition. As well as assisting our clients to maintain optimal health, the Accredited Practising Dietitian service at Sports Medicine Institute is here to assist you in making any lifestyle changes necessary to manage chronic conditions in a way which suits your current situation and needs.
Clinical Dietetics and Nutrition
Our clinical specialists have a focus on weight loss, diabetes, and cardiovascular disease but all clinical dietetic conditions can be assessed and treated.
Sports dietetics includes assessment of training and competition diets, pre-event meals, fluid replacement, dietary supplements, fat loss and lean mass gain. Detailed physique and anthropometric assessments are also included in the consultation. All patients are assessed and provided with detailed and individualised meal plans designed for their personal and special needs.
Do you need Dietetics and Nutrition advice?
- Eating on the run and surviving on hit and miss meals?
- Lacking energy?
- Confused about the best diet for you?
- Struggling to lose weight even though you are exercising regularly?
- Battling with hunger and cravings for fatty or sweet foods?
- Seeking guidance on the best high performance eating plan for your sport?
- Needing help to create an eating plan for your next big competition or race?
- Having difficulty putting on lean mass despite working out in the gym?
- Needing assistance with a clinical nutrition problem, high cholesterol, diabetes, high blood pressure or unwanted weight loss?
- Now eating for two and want to give your baby a healthy start from conception?
- Having a battle at the dining table with a child who is a fussy eater?
- Feeling worried your child may not be eating enough to keep them healthy and growing?
- Having concerns about restrictive and disordered eating?
- Wanting a diet ‘check-up’ to ensure you are on the right track with your eating?
- Seeking support for quick and easy healthy meals to feed your family?