Sports Medicine Institute Specialist Therapists
The Sports Medicine Institute brings together some of the best practitioners, in their field with one common goal, to utilise their expertise and experience to support people with their sport activities and fast track their rehabilitation with injuries as quickly, efficiently and safely as possible. Our practitioners remain at the cutting edge of their field by regularly attending and presenting at conference, as well contribution to research and education.
Dietitian & Nutrition Services
The Sports Medicine Institute dietetic and nutrition practice covers clinical and sports dietetics and nutrition for adults and children.
Clinical Dietetics and Nutrition
Our clinical specialists have a focus on weight loss, diabetes and cardiovascular disease but all clinical dietetic conditions can be assessed and treated.
Sports dietetics includes assessment of training and competition diets, pre-event meals, fluid replacement, dietary supplements, fat loss and lean mass gain. Detailed physique and anthropometric assessment is also included in the consultation. All patients are assessed and provided with detailed and individualised meal plans designed for their personal and special needs.
Do you need Dietetics and Nutrition advice?
- Eating on the run and surviving on hit and miss meals?
- Lacking energy?
- Confused about the best diet for you?
- Struggling to lose weight even though you are exercising regularly?
- Battling with hunger and cravings for fatty or sweet foods?
- Seeking guidance on the best high performance eating plan for your sport?
- Needing help to create an eating plan for your next big competition or race?
- Having difficulty putting on lean mass despite working out in the gym?
- Needing assistance with a clinical nutrition problem, high cholesterol, diabetes, high blood pressure or unwanted weight loss?
- Now eating for two and want to give your baby a healthy start from conception?
- Having a battle at the dining table with a child who is a fussy eater?
- Feeling worried your child may not be eating enough to keep them healthy and growing?
- Having concerns about restrictive and disordered eating?
- Wanting a diet ‘check-up’ to ensure you are on the right track with your eating?
- Seeking support for quick and easy healthy meals to feed your family?
We welcome you to contact us to discuss any of these options.